when you install the tplink wifi router devices to your home network, you will get facilities that you can share the USB device files to the computer devices connected to your home network. you have to make sure that you can follow the steps that we are explaining in this article and your USB device will be accessible for all devices connected to your home network.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Local Sharing for your TP-Link Router Devices using http:// 192.168
- Make sure that USB device is connected to the USB port of your tplink modem router.
- Go for “My Computer” option.
- There you will need to select “Network” option and then go for other settings.
- You can also access the // tp-link address and then you will directly get redirect to the tplink USB settings.
- If you want to share some particular folders with your computer devices then you will need to access the tplink router login page and for that you can use http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- Go for the “Basic” tab.
- Select “USB Settings” tab from there.
- Go for “Folder Sharing” tab. 1921680.1
- Using the toggle button you can share the USB files and folders to the computer devices.
- If you want to share some particular folders then you have to specify the folder using the “Browse” button. 1921680.1
- “Write Access” is used to make sure that all computer devices can easily write the folders that are shared with them.
- You can also make sure that each device will need to authenticate itself using the login user name and password.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the local storage sharing settings for tplink router device using http:// 192.168.|| IP address. you have to make sure that you can manage your router device using some common IP address like 192.168 ll 192.168 192 168 dot 1.1 192.168 admin 192 168 punto 1 punto 1 admin 192.168 192.168 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 router168 192 wifi192_168_1_1