Using the QoS settings for your tplink wifi router devices you can easily make sure that you can easily give priorities to the data packets that are traveling over your home network. you can manage the priority settings for your tplink wifi router devices using the http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address and then you change other wireless settings for your devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage the QoS for your TP-Link WiFi Router Devices
- Access login page for your tplink wifi router device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address.
- Fill tplink router login user name and password for your device and go for the next step.
- Go for the “Advanced” option for your device.
- After that you will need to choose “QoS” for your device.
- There you can go for the settings page.
- Enable the QoS for your tplink wifi router devices.
- Using the mouse cursor you can easily set the priorities for your tplink wifi router devices. you can manage high priority, middle priority and low priority for your devices.
- If you want to add QoS rules for your device then you will need to specify the device name in the given fields and then specify the MAC address for your device.
- Click on the “OK” button at the last.
These simple steps will help you to manage the QoS settings for your tplink wifi router device. make sure that you can place the wireless devices within the range of your tplink wifi router device. if you face that you are getting dead zone issues after applying these configurations for your devices then you can reset your device to all default settings. Make sure that you can visit at the blog page and have more details for 192.168.0.1 wireless setup 192.168.0.1 8080 192.168 o 1.1 admin username and password http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 0.1 password 192.168 point 0.1 www.192.168.0.1 220.127.116.11 sign in 192.168 0.1 setup password 192.168.0.1 login my account