Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device will boost the wifi signals from your home network so that you can have trouble free and high speed internet connections for your phone and laptop devices. You have to make sure that your wifi router device and Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device can communicate each other easily. There are very few and simple steps that you need so that your extender device can be configured for the home network.
Here are the Steps to Configure Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender Device for the Router Device
- Make sure that your extender and router device is placed near to each other.
- Provide power supply to your device and then go for the next step.
- Make sure that power LED for your Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device is solid green.
- Start your computer device and search for the wifi network that is available with Netgear_Ext web extension.
- Choose that network and click on the “Connect” button. Make sure that you can fill the password accessing the wifi connections.
- Open web browser at same computer device.
- Fill http:// mywifiext.net web address in the address bar and hit on the enter key.
- You will get redirect to the Netgear genie application that will help you to manage the Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device settings for your location.
- You will need to select the 2.4 GHz network for your device and click on the “Continue” button.
- If you want then you can change the wireless settings for your device and you can manage the SSID, network name and wifi access password for your device.
- You can also configure the security settings for your Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device. Make sure that you are having security that can easily secure your data packets travelling over the home network.
These are the steps that will help you so that you can configure your extender device for the router you have installed for your home network. Make sure that you can save all these settings and then get complete details for 192 168 punto 1 punto 1 192.168 admin 192 168 dot 1.1 192.168 192.168 ll 192.168 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 router 168 192 wifi 192_168_1_1 1921680.1 1921680.1