Netgear Extender wn2000rpt wifi extender device can be configured using http:// mywifiext.net or http:// 192.168.|| IP address. when you install your wifi extender device, you have to make sure that your extender device can easily communicate easily. You can use WPS communication method for configuring your device together or web browser based setup can also be used. You have to make sure that you can easily update the firmware for your device using the model number for the device you are using.
Here are the Steps for Configuring your Netgear Extender wn2000rpt wifi extender device for Router Device
- Make sure that power LED for your wifi extender device is solid green in color.
- From your computer device you will need to search for the wifi access that is available with Netgear_Ext extension.
- After connecting to the available wifi network you can access the login page for your device using http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- Fill the login user name and password and you can go for the smart setup wizard for your Netgear Extender wn2000rpt wifi extender device.
- Choose the language for your device and go for the “Continue” button.
- From next window you will need to choose the wifi network you want to go for. You can use the SSID name to make sure that you are choosing correct address for connecting your devices.
- Click on the next button but before that you will need to fill the password for your device access.
- If you need then you can also change the network name or the SSID name that will be broadcast by your Netgear wifi extender device.
- If you want to secure your device access then you can also secure your device by choosing the security options for your wifi extender devices.
Make sure that you can save the settings for your wifi extender devices. you have to make sure that you can also have more details for 192.168.0.1 8080 192.168 o 1.1 admin username and password http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 0.1 password 192.168 point 0.1 192.168 ll 192.168 192 168 dot 1.1 192.168 admin 192 168 punto 1 punto 1