Netgear wifi extender and router devices can be configured for two possible network that are 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks. Both these networks has their own benefits and limitations. If you need more wifi coverage then you can choose 2.4 GHz network access for your Netgear wifi extender devices.
Your Netgear wifi extender device, router device and computer system need to communicate with each other and these devices will communicate either using 2.4GHz network or 5 GHz network. if you are not configuring your devices accurately then you will notice that your devices will be allowed to use both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz networks at same time but this can be problematic sometimes.
In this article we are going to explain the steps for managing the FastLane technology for your Netgear wifi extender devices and once you configure this technology for your home network, you will find that your Netgear wifi extender and computer devices will have dedicated communication paths.
Here are the Steps to Manage your Netgear Wifi Extender for these Kind of Settings
- Access Netgear wifi extender login page using http:// 192.168.|| IP address. you can also use http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- Fill the Netgear wifi extender login user name and password and hit on the enter key.
- Go for the “Operating Mode” tab from the configuration window.
- After that you will need to choose “Internet Surfing” option.
- Using the radio button you can select “FastLane Technology” for your devices.
- You can now choose the required options for your device communication needs. You can select 2.4 GHz network for communication paths between your Netgear wifi extender device and computer device and you can select 5 GHz network to create communication between your extender and computer system.
- Click on the “apply” button and save the settings that you have made
These are the steps to configure the FastLane technology for your Netgear wifi extender device and you can also visit at the blog page and have more and complete details for 192.168 ll 192.168 192 168 dot 1.1 192.168 admin 192 168 punto 1 punto 1 admin 192.168192.168 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 router 168 192 wifi q192_168_1_1 1921680.1