When tplink wifi router devices are used for wireless networking, you will get access for tplink cloud account. This tplink cloud account is used so that you can easily access your device from any remote location. When you are not at home and you want to setup your device then this cloud account will help you in this. From http:// 192.168.0.1 IP login you can change the cloud settings for these devices.
What to Do if Forgot Password for TP-Link Cloud Account?
Some tplink router users forgot the login password tplink cloud account in this case you will need to get password back. Recovering the login password for tplink cloud account is very simple and you can get the login password using tplink tether application and tplink router login page.
Recover TP-Link Cloud Account Password from TP-Link Tether Application
If you only use tplink tether application and you want to get your cloud account password back then there are simple steps.
- Install tplink tether application to mobile device and then access tplink login page.
- From the login page click on “Forgot Password” button.
- When you click on this button, you can get your login password at your email. When you get this password, you can change the login password any time.
These steps are used so that you can recover the login password for tplink cloud account from tplink tether application.
Recover Login Password from TP-Link Router Login Page
When you want to recover the login password from http:// 192.168.0.1 login page then here are steps for you.
- Open web browser and fill http:// tplinkcloud.com to the address bar.
- When you get the login page, click on “Forgot Password” button.
- Fill the email address and you will get the login password at your email address.
These are steps that you can follow and you can read other articles to make advance settings for tplink wifi router devices.