Tplink wifi router devices are used to manage your wifi access and you can use http:// tplinkwifi.net or http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address for managing these settings for your tplink router devices. no doubt that tplink wifi router devices can give your high speed internet connections but you will need to install the wifi extender devices for your home network and that will be possible if you have knowledge about all settings for your device.
managing the FTP Server Function for your tplink wifi router device will also possible using http:// 192.168.|| IP address and then you can change the wireless settings for your router device easily. In this article we are going to explain the steps that you will need to follow so that you can manage the FTP Server Function settings for your devices.
Here are the Complete Steps that you will Ned to Follow | http:// 192.168.|| Login
- First make sure that USB device is connected to the USB drive to your tplink wifi router device.
- Access login page for your tplink wifi router device using http:// tplinkwifi.net web address. this login address can also be replaced with http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Fill login user name and password and then go for the “Advanced” tab.
- Select “USB Settings” tab for your tplink wifi router device.
- Go for the “Device Settings” option for your device.
- Click on the “Scan” button and scan the wifi networks that are available at the movement.
- Go for the “File Sharing” option.
- You will need to choose the login option using the radio button and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Using the check box you can manage the FTP settings for your FTP Server Function.
- You can define the volume name using the drop down menu for your device.
- Using the share name folder option you can specify the folder name that you want to share with your devices.
- You can also activate the authentication for accessing the files and folders for your devices.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily manage the FTP Server Function settings for your devices. you have to make a visit at the blog page and there you will get complete details for 192 168 punto 1 punto 1 admin 192.168 192.168 1.1 admin admin 192.168 o 1.1 router 192_168_1_1 1921680.1 1921680.1 192 point 168 point 0.1 http 192.168 o 1 admin password