wifi extender devices are most commonly used networking devices. Wifi extender devices are used so that they can support you’re the router devices and help them to get high speed internet connections for all computers.
If you want to use Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender for your network, you will first need to configure these devices. You can access http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for changing the settings for your wifi extender device.
How to Setup a New Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
- Place your wifi extender device and router to a same location. Do not worry because you can install them to different locations once the configurations are done.
- Provide power supply to your device and wait until the status LED is solid green.
- We will explain steps for making WPS settings for your device so first press the WPS button from the back side of your extender.
- Within 2 minutes you can press WPS button at the router device. if you find that there is no WPS button at the back side of your router device then you will need to go for web browser setup using http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- When WPS status LED blinks that means your devices are added to home network and you are ready to place your device to a new location.
LINK status LED will help you to find the location for your wifi extender device. you must place your device to a central location of your home. Make sure that your wifi extender device and router device can easily communicate each other. You can change location for your device in future according to your wifi experience.