When you want to get wireless connections of wifi for your computer devices, you will need to get some advance routers and access point devices. Tplink wifi routers and other tplink devices are also best to use when you want to get high speed internet connections.
In this article, we are going to explain the technical specifications of these advance TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender devices. If you want to get setup for these devices then you can get other articles from same website. Using http:// 192.168.1.1 IP you can further configure the advance settings for your devices.
Technical Specifications for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network standards are possible for these wifi extender devices. You can change these network standards any time.
- Using reset button at the back side of your device you can easily reset your device to all default settings. You can reset your device easily by pressing this button.
- There are 4 external antennas for your TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender device and these 4 external antennas are to deliver wifi connections for a long range.
- Different types of protocols and possible for TP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extenders. You can setup IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11a using http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- Using power button at the back side of your extender device you can easily power ON and OFF your device.
- There are two possible modes that are possible for your wifi extender device. you can configure this wifi extender device either for extender mode and access point mode.
- You will find a WPS button at the back side of your wifi extender device and using WPS button you can add your device to existing network.