When you decide that you want to install advance TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi device for your home, you will need to configure some wireless settings for your devices. you can configure all settings for your Deco 5 device using a simple Deco 5 application.
In this article, we are going to explain some simple things that you must know about Deco 5 application. If you want, you can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address for your device settings.
TP-Link Deco 5 Mobile Application | A Quick View
- When you install TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi device to your home, you will need Deco application for your Android device.
- You can add Deco device to your mobile application using the bar code. You can scan the bar code from your back camera and that Deco unit can be added to your device easily.
- Once you get the “Home” screen for Deco application, you can get many setup options from there.
- Using “Account Info” tab you can get details about your account. You can change the account settings any time.
- If you want to get details about your Deco 5 device then you can click on “Deco” button.
- When you want to add a new Deco unit to your application, you can click on “Add New Unit” tab. When you click on that button, you can add a new unit using the bar code of your device.
- If you receive any mail from server, you can click on “Mail” button.
- At the bottom of the window, you will get details about the devices that are added to your network. You can easily add or remove the devices if you want.
- There you will also some three dots that are used when you need to give some kind of feed back or you want to reboot your devices.
These are the basic things that must know TP-Link Deco 5 Whole-Home Wi-Fi mobile application. If you want, you can also configure your devices using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.