this blog is dedicated for the Tplink wifi Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router device so that you can have complete knowledge about this advance router device. after installing this router to device to your home network, you can access the smart setup wizard for your device using http:// 192.168.|| IP address. all wireless settings for your devices can also be managed if you can access the login page for your devices.
Tplink wifi Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router | Complete Introduction
- This advance router device can easily support the 802.11 standard and this is one of the most advance wifi activity available at the moment.
- You can manage the FastLane settings for your Tplink wifi Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router so that you can have dedicated communication paths for your tplink wifi router and extender device and extender device to computer system.
- Parental controls for your Tplink wifi Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router will allow to manage the websites that your family members are accessing at the moment.
- If you want to access the login page for your router device from a remote location then you can use Tether application and that application is available for Android and Apple devices.
- USB ports will allow to you to connect USB devices to your Tplink wifi Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router device and then you can share these USB files to the devices that are connected to your home network.
- External antennas for your wifi router device will allow you to have wifi access for hard to reach corners of your home.
If you need, you can install tplink wifi extender devices to your home network and then tplink extender device can be managed using http:// tplinkwifi.net or http:// 192.168 IP address. you can go for the blog page of the website and there you will get complete details for http 192.168 o 1 admin password 192.168.0.1 login my account 192.168 0.1 setup password 192.168 o 1.1 router 192.168.0.1 8080 192.168 o 1.1 admin username and password http 192.168 o 1.1 admin admin http 192.168 0.1 password